Friday, April 19, 2013

City Council nomination for Mass Transit Advisory Committee

Last night at the BOCC meeting, the commissioners approved a measure to allow the City Council to nominate a citizen to represent the Council on the Mass Transit Advisory Committee (MTAC).  At the COW meeting on Monday I will be nominating Barbara Mayall.  Barbara lives in my neighborhood and I have gotten to her over the past several months.  She is very involved in the city and the county and has a strong passion for Mass Transit.  I believe she is the best person to represent the Council.

This is a small except from her resume:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Andy, but I believe you have gotten to "know" me. I am humbled and will do my best for the City and Community as a whole if selected. Thanks Again, Barbara Mayall

    ReplyDelete