Saturday, August 18, 2012

Excellent Day

Today might have been the perfect Saturday.  Felicia, Bailey, and I spent most of the day together.  We decided to take advantage of our great downtown and hit all the spots.  We started the day at Seville where Bailey got her favorite breakfast, Beignets.  Next we went to the Palafox Market.  They have all kinds of art and food down there.  This was our first time going.  I highly recommend you go down there on Saturdays, we will definitely be back.  After the Market we went to the MESS hall.  Today was the last day and Felicia and I knew Bailey would get a kick out of it.  The MESS hall was better than I could have imagined. I have to thank Councilwoman Pratt for all of her hard work.  If elected to City Council I think one of my first projects will be to study grants that are available so Pensacola can have a permanent kids museum for all the kids of Escambia county and surrounding areas to enjoy.  After the MESS hall we decided to walk down to the Bodacious Olive.  Bailey loves olive oil and had fun trying all the different ones.  We were getting pretty hungry by then and decided to check out another of Bailey's favorite places, The Leisure Club.  We all got the grilled cheese and it was delicious.  While Bailey and I waited for the check, Felicia stopped by Indegeaux Denim Bar, to try and find an outfit for my volunteer get together this Wed at the Magnolia (5:30).  We finished our afternoon by swinging through Joe Patti's to pick up some shrimp for dinner.  It was a long day with lots of walking, but that did not stop me from dropping them off at the house and heading back out to start putting out signs for the campaign (Vote for Andy Terhaar for City Council District 3).  Which reminds me, if you want a sign for your yard, shoot me an email at andy@voteterhaar.com and Felicia or I will head over right away and give you one.  Back to hitting the streets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment